About your next Congressman Seth Hall
I believe the United States of America is a land of laws, justice, freedom, equality, opportunity and the pursuit of happiness.
I’ll take those values to the U.S. Congress and work hard for all the people of Kentucky:
- Everyone has the right to quality, affordable health care.
- It is past time we create a livable wage for Americans.
- We must restore Kentucky’s trust for its elected leaders.
- I will defend a woman’s right to choose and stand with Planned Parenthood.
- All children deserve a first-class education regardless of where they live.
- College must be affordable without burdening a student with overwhelming debt.
- I believe in science and will work to slow or reverse the impact of climate change.
- Women must be paid an equal wage for equal work at all levels.
- Voter suppression is unAmerican – we must protect voting rights.
- Discrimination cannot be tolerated or protected. America is best when it builds on diversity and is welcoming of the contributions of all.
- Medicare and Social Security should be protected.